Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten years younger than me: The only thing I have ever wanted was ______?

(In the voice of a 13 year old)

The only thing that I have ever wanted was the new P!nk cd! I love her sooooooo much!!! She is my idol because she knows how to really tell people off.  I can't do that because I'm only 13.  I wish I could be like her.

She has a good voice, she's pretty, she has AWESOME hair.  I wanna dye my hair pink!!!! But of course, my mom and dad won't let me :(.  They suck. 

She also is pregnant, how do you get pregnant? Some one told me you do it by having "sex"? What is sex? I think I'm learning that in Health class right now. We're just learning about smoking and drugs and bad food right now. I think I'll have to ask my mom about it.

In one of P!nk's songs, it's called "Family Portrait", she talks about her life as a child and how her parents broke up and how she doesn't want a new life, she wants it how it used to be when they were happy.  She sings "In a family portrait, we look pretty happy, let's play pretend and act like it comes naturally.  I don't wanna have to split the holidays, I don't want two addresses, I don't want a step brother anyways, and I don't want my mom to have to change her last name!"  Every time I hear that part of the song, it makes me cry because I feel bad for any one that has to go through that.  Even if they make it work, it'll never be the same.

I want that cd, that's all I ever wanted :)

1 comment: