Saturday, February 5, 2011

Expections 1 (i don't know how else to label this one haha)

What I expect from myself for this course is mostly a better understanding of how to get a paper started.  I know what I want for a body, but getting it started is so hard for me.
I've never been good at introductions, and that sucks because that's what draws the audience into the paper.  So what i would love to learn from this class is how to write a better introduction.
I know this blog isn't going to be very long because that's all i really expect from myself for this course.
Well I guess I could expect another thing from myself...keep up with these blogs until the last minute. I hate not having a computer at home. But unfortunetly i'll have to deal with it till i get some good amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment