Friday, February 18, 2011

The magnificent wonders of Chocolate :)

If I could describe chocolate in one word, it would be: Healing.  It's nutritional values may be at question but who cares?

Chocolate is good for the soul. It's a healer to the soul.  When women get to that time of the month, what do they want most? Chocolate. 

I would say something a lil more than what would be considered PG, but this is a PG blog, so it wouldn't be in my best interest to go into detail how Chocolate is an aphrodisiac.  So you can think about that one, or even research it if you'd like. 

When I think about chocolate products, I think about Chocolate bars, big solid chocolate bunnies for Easter, big solid chocolate Santa's for Christmas, or miniature chocolates in a heart shaped box for Valentines Day.  You can have chocolate all year round and it'd still be the number one consumed thing across the world. 

Actually, there are still people in the world who've never heard of chocolate, let alone had the pleasure to taste it.  I know alot of people that don't like chocolate at all.  For example, my Fiance Michael is not a big fan of chocolate, but every once in a while, he'll have some.  Me? I couldn't live without chocolate.  To me, eating chocolate or drinking chocolate (hot cocoa) means to be at peace.  I say that because I can't help but be over whelmed or over comed by that peaceful feeling that chocolate has the power to do.  I know when i'm not in a good mood or am way too stressed, I want chocolate. 

It may not be good for people, but that's another debate.  Well, I guess not really a debate, there are hardly any nutritional vaules other than calcium, and natural sugar.  Natural sugar depending on the manufacturing process of course.

All I know is without chocolate, I'd be the meanest *bad word* around. It's so amazing what chocolate can do to a person.

3 comments:

  1. Your kind of right Mary. I dont understand why chocolate is the cure as you can say for a womans time of the month. Why cant it be something healthy, or something that isnt that fatening. lol anyway i dont know i guess chocolate is good, at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary, I want some chocolate now. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee. I feel this way about coffee.

    ReplyDelete